EVLOS and FPV course
Get ready for the new Part 101 MOS to update your ReOC
In line with the new Part 101 MOS, whereby ReOC holders will be able to obtain general approvals for EVLOS, providing they meet all the conditions in the Part 101 MOS. This course will give the Chief Remote Pilot and / or assistant CRP's the experience and knowledge to prepare for planning and executing their EVLOS operations, using FPV as an adjunct to visual observations.
As your EVLOS team will be made up of the Pilot in Command and a team of observers for the operation, the course outcome is to provide the FPV and EVLOS experience with the required JSA's and Risk Assessment for such an operation. We also include the procedures and training program that you would need to follow for your own team's internal training.
Included in the 2 day course:
1. EVLOS requirements and team member responsibilities
2. Application of FPV as an adjunct to visual observations
3. EVLOS and FPV JSA template
5. EVLOS and FPV Risk Assessment
6. EVLOS FPV Procedures (for your ReOC Library)
7. Practical EVLOS and FPV training and operation
8. EVLOS and FPV Certificate issued on successful completion