New MOS RePL sub 7kg, AROC, ReOC Support Business Bundle, including ReOC Fees
- Available from 10 April 2020
- RePL sub 7kg Multi Rotor
- ReOC Documents
- AROC, ELP
- All CASA fees included
Remote Operator's Certificate Business Bundle, including CASA ReOC fees
- Remote Operator's Certificate (required for your business to be certified)
- New MOS Remote Pilot's Licence
- Aeronautical Radio Operator Certificate
- Ongoing support during and after your CASA application process
- All CASA fees included
Includes the new MOS Sub 7kg CASA RePL Multi Rotor Licence, with AROC and ELP, plus the ReOC Support documents, ReOC Support Assistance, and includes CASA ReOC assessment fees for non complex operations.
The sub 7kg bundle is only available at our CASA approved venues.
Our RePL Course Content complies with the new Part 101 MOS, effective from 10 April 2020.
- RBAK - Basic Aviation Knowledge for RPAS
- REES - Electrical and Electronic Systems for RPAS
- RBMO - Basic Meteorology for RPAS Operations
- RHPF - Human Performance for RPAS
- RORA - Operation Rules and Air Law for RPAS
- RACP - Airspace, Charts & Aeronautical Publications for RPAS
- RKOP - RPAS Knowledge of Operations and Procedures
- RAFM - Automated flight management systems knowledge for RPAS
- RBKM - Aeronautical Knowledge and Operation Principles - Multi Rotor
- RARO - AROC Radio Communications (optional)
Practical Competency Standards
- GEL - General English Language Proficiency
- RC1 - Pre- and post-operation actions and procedures
- RC2 - Energy reserves management
- RC3 - Manage crew, payload, and bystanders
- RC4 - Navigation and operations
- RNT - Non-technical skills for operation of RPAS
- RAF - Automated flight management systems
- RM1 - Control on ground, launch, hover, and landing
- RM2 - Normal operations
- RM3 - Advanced manoeuvres
- RM4 - Abnormal situations and emergencies
Please note that the ReOC process has now changed to align with the new Part101 MoS. This means you must now provide the manufacturers serial numbers with your application. (ie: only the drones you own can be added now, not the ones you are planning to buy at a later stage).
In addition, more detailed procedures are now required for test flights and close proximity, for example.
Wicked Copters is your leading CASA approved RPAS Drone Licence Training Organisation.
Wicked Copters are leaders in providing CASA approved Remote Piloted Multi Rotor, Aeroplane, Helicopter and Powered Lift Drone Licence Training up to 25kg throughout Australia.
We have had over 2000 students successfully go through our Wicked Copters training program. From beginners with no experience to advanced pilots, our course will provide the relevant training needed.
Call us now on 1300 970 042 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Course Type||Remote Pilot Licence (RePL)|
|Weight Category||Multi Rotor - 07kg|
Our wickedcopters.edu.au website has detailed look ahead course dates, venues and options.
From 10 April, our new MoS CASA courses will run as per our wickedcopters.edu.au website
Between now and 9 April 2020, we are running courses the following venues, with dates on demand to try beat the new MoS deadline of 9 April.
- 17 Feb (Corporate)
- 24 Feb (Corporate)
- 2 Mar (Corporate)
- 9 Mar
- 23 Mar (Corporate)
- 16 Mar (Corporate)
- 6 Apr
- 24 Feb
- 02 Mar
- 09 Mar
- 16 Mar
- 30 Mar to 8 Apr
- Repl Runout Final Closeouts
- Current open book RePL courses will terminate on the 9 April 2019, allowing us to submit all successful applications to CASA prior to 10 April 2020.
- New Part 101 MOS closed book RePL courses will be conducted from the 10th April 2020 onwards.