This charger is a great companion whenever we take a trip on the road. It's small and includes the power supply.
Although it says 80W on the cover, please do not use this charger above 50W for extended periods of time, it will damage the power supply beyond repair.
The charger comes with the very familiar "Bantam"-like user interface, offers modes to charge and discharge LiPo, LiFe, NiCd, NiMh and Pb batteries. The charge leads are compatible with Deans, JST, XT60 and servo-style batteries.
- Max charge: 80W (50W max, TBS suggestion)
- Max discharge: 10W
- Charge current range: 0.1~6 A
- Discharge current range: 0.1~2 A
- 2.5" LCD display
- DC Jack input voltage: 11~18V
- Wall socket input voltage: 120V - 240V [Includes Australian Adaptor]
|Brand||Team Black Sheep|