Observer Training - EVLOS Class 1 & 2
- Includes AROC and ELP
This course will give your observers the experience and knowledge to prepare for planning and executing spotter roles in VLOS (day), N-VLOS (night) and E-VLOS Class 1 and 2 operations.
The E-VLOS Class 1 operation is where pilot (using FPV) and observer are in the same location using verbal communication. Spotters for the observer are required.
The E-VLOS Class 2 operation is where pilot and observer are up to 1500m apart, using binoculars, telescopes and VLOS, communicating with the pilot via Radio or Mobile device. The observers will require an AROC and ELP for listening watch.
The course is conducted with our drone equipment and pilot / instructor.
We also include the operational procedures that you would need to follow including mobile phone codecs and UHF radio use.
We also include the AROC and ELP required for Class 2 observers.
|Contact For Pricing||No|
The Wicked Copters courses are scheduled to run either during the weeks listed, or on demand for all other areas in Australia:
- iBEV 2019 - Australia Wide RePL Venues
- We come to you!
- Anywhere in Australia! (Major cities or rural towns)
- Course dates are based on demand
- Course prices are based on student numbers / group discounts
- 24 Jun
- Brisbane 2019
- 24 Jun
- 01 Jul
- 08 Jul
- 22 Jul
- 05 Aug
- 19 Aug
- 12 Aug
- 29 Jul
- 26 Aug
- 9 July
- Date changes up to 10 business days beforehand incur no costs and alternate dates may be selected
- Date changes within 10 business days of booked course will incur administrative costs and any committed venue / travel fees
- No shows on the day will be not be eligible for an alternate date or any refund.