Remote Operator's Certificate Business Bundle Plus
Our ReOC Support Business Bundle includes everything you need to get off the ground:
• Remote Operator's Certificate (required for your business to be certified)
• Remote Pilot's Licence
• Aeronautical Radio Operator Certificate
• Ongoing ReOC support during your CASA application process
• Introduction to Photography and Mapping training
Online theory study, with instructor led 3-day closeout and practical training, or 5 Day classroom.
Sub 25kg CASA RePL Multirotor Licence, with AROC and ELP, plus the ReOC Support documents, ReOC Support Assistance, and CASA licence and assessment fees.
We come to you! This course is available in Brisbane and some centres across Australia.
No additional costs to get your aerial business off the ground.
This drone licence enables you to fly at night and in close proximity to people in accordance with your ReOC approvals and procedures.
We provide all drones and training material for the course.
- CASA Remote Pilot Licence (RePL sub 25kg)
- Online theory plus 3 days or 5-day in-class options
- Aligned with 10 April 2019 Part 101 MoS
- Access to regularly updated digital notes
- FREE printed textbook
- Fly different drones from our training fleet
- All CASA fees included
- AROC and ELP
- Preparation of your customised ReOC application documents (ReOC Manual and Library)
- ReOC Application Forms
- Customised Risk Register
- Preparation for your ReOC desktop assessment:
- Chief Pilot Briefing
- Sample Scenario and Methodology
- ReOC Support for your final Scenario assessment
- KDR assistance and close out
- ReOC Support CASA Assessment Fees included
- Ongoing support
- Intro to Drone Photography and post-processing
- Intro to Waypoints and Mapping in the field
- Night flying theory and practical certification assessment
- Optional Additional Modules: Special operations (ie EVLOS procedures)
- Optional Additional Modules: Licence variations (Type / Class / Weight)
- Optional Additional Modules: Advanced courses
- Drone discount bundles available
Our RePL Course Content is aligned with the new Part 101 MOS effective 10 April 2019:
- Basic Aviation Knowledge
- Electrical and Electronic Systems
- Basic Meteorology
- Human Performance
- Operation Rules and Air Law
- Airspace, Charts & Aeronautical Publications
- Knowledge of Operations and Procedures
- Automated flight management systems
- Aeronautical Knowledge and Operation Principles
- Radio Communications
Practical Competency Standards
- Perform pre- and post-operation actions and procedures
- Energy management
- Manage crew, payload, and bystanders
- Navigation and operations
- Non-technical skills
- Automated flight management systems
- Control on ground, launch, hover, and landing
- Normal operations
- Advanced manoeuvres
- Abnormal situations and emergencies
We are always open to discuss group discounts to ensure you receive the most up to date training at the best price.
Please note that the ReOC process has now changed to align with the new Part101 MoS. This means you must now provide the manufacturers serial numbers with your application. (ie: only the drones you own can be added now, not the ones you are planning to buy at a later stage).
In addition, more detailed procedures are now required for test flights and close proximity, for example.
Wicked Copters is your leading CASA approved RPAS Drone Licence Training Organisation.
Wicked Copters are leaders in providing CASA approved Remote Piloted Multi Rotor, Aeroplane, Helicopter and Powered Lift Drone Licence Training up to 25kg throughout Australia.
We have had over 1450 students successfully go through our Wicked Copters training program. From beginners with no experience to advanced pilots, our course will provide the relevant training needed.
Call us now on 1300 970 042 or 0418 151 636 or email us on email@example.com
The Wicked Copters courses are scheduled to run either during the weeks listed, or on demand for all other areas in Australia:
- iBEV 2019 - Australia Wide RePL Venues
- We come to you!
- Anywhere in Australia! (Major cities or rural towns)
- Course dates are based on demand
- Course prices are based on student numbers / group discounts
- 22 Jul
- 05 Aug
- 19 Aug
- 02 Sep
- 16 Sep
- 30 Sep
- Date changes up to 10 business days beforehand incur no costs and alternate dates may be selected
- Date changes within 10 business days of booked course will incur administrative costs and any committed venue / travel fees
- No shows on the day will be not be eligible for an alternate date or any refund.