Inspire 2 - Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub
The Inspire 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub is designed for use with the Inspire 2 Battery Charger. It charges up to four Intelligent Flight Batteries simultaneously. The battery pair* with more stored power will be charged first. The Charging Hub will intelligently charge batteries in sequence according to battery power levels from high to low, if batteries are not paired. Pairing can be carried out using the DJI GO app. The Micro USB port is used for firmware updates.
* Visit the Official DJI website and download the Inspire 2 User Manual for more information on how to pair batteries using the DJI GO app.
Model: INSPIRE 2 CHARGING HUB (IN2CH)
Compatible Battery Charger: Inspire 2 Battery Charger (IN1C180)
Compatible Battery Model: TB50-4280mAh-22.8V Intelligent Flight Battery
Operating Temperature: 41°to 104° F ( 5° to 40°C)
Input voltage: 26.1V
Input current: 6.9A
Charging Time (Two batteries): 90 minutes
Charging Time: (Four batteries): 180 minutes
|Contact For Pricing||No|
The Wicked Copters courses are scheduled to run either during the weeks listed, or on demand for all other areas in Australia:
- iBEV 2019 - Australia Wide RePL Venues
- We come to you!
- Anywhere in Australia! (Major cities or rural towns)
- Course dates are based on demand
- Course prices are based on student numbers / group discounts
- 24 Jun
- Brisbane 2019
- 24 Jun
- 01 Jul
- 08 Jul
- 22 Jul
- 05 Aug
- 19 Aug
- 12 Aug
- 29 Jul
- 26 Aug
- 9 July
- Date changes up to 10 business days beforehand incur no costs and alternate dates may be selected
- Date changes within 10 business days of booked course will incur administrative costs and any committed venue / travel fees
- No shows on the day will be not be eligible for an alternate date or any refund.