CASA Approved Remote Pilot Licence Training (Drone Licence Training)
We provide Remote Pilot Licence training (Drone Training or Drone Pilot Licence) for Multi-Rotor, Aeroplane, Helicopter and Powered Lift Remote Pilot Licences up to 25kg, including the Aeronautical Radio Operator Certificate (AROC) and English Language Proficiency (ELP).
Our RePL theory and most advanced training courses are available nationally and internationally via online webinars.
Our Part 101 MOS courses have the following advantages:
- Experience in providing the new streamlined RePL course,
- Multiple studio pods with broadcast-quality equipment for our interactive online webinars.
- Small class numbers and dedicated face to face closeout training with our instructors,
- You fly multiple RPA's on your course,
- RPA (drone) focussed content,
- Course Reviews and Sample Assessments,
- Accessible CASA / ASA publications for 'Closed Book ' assessments,
- Our practical training includes tethered operations and waypoint planning/missions.
You will have access to our hard copy notes for the webinars, and digital notes before, during and after your course completion, including any updates as new Regulations become effective.
Our virtual webinar classes run every fortnight (Monday to Wednesday), allowing you to train one day a fortnight or all 3 days in one week. The face to face two days of theory and practical closeout are conducted on alternate fortnights.
Our RePL drone training and advanced courses are conducted in Brisbane and throughout Australia. Our Mobile Training unit, iBEV, is available for other city and regional area training.
If you would like to attend a course, you can book online or use the Contact Us page to get in touch.