Aeroplane - Operation Training - Sub 7kg or Sub 25kg
Wicked Copters is a CASA approved RePL and Operation Training Organisation specialising in Drone Training throughout Australia.
Choose Aeroplane sub 7kg or sub 25kg, and assessed on our craft
- To apply for your Remote Pilot Licence licence under 7kg if you hold a manned aviation licence, you submit form 101-01 together with our certificate and your proof of 5 hours logged direct to CASA or approved delegate, and you will need to pay the licence fee direct to CASA (currently $160).
- To vary your existing Controller Certificate or Remote Pilot Licence licence for a different type, we submit form 101-05 direct to CASA and we pay the CASA licence fee.
You will be required to successfully complete our Operation Training online theory beforehabd, and operation assessment to obtain the RePL.
The Operation Training is for either:
- current PPL, CPL or ATPL pilots wanting to obtain their Remote Pilot Licence in the under 7kg weight class.
- or for current UAV Controller Certificate or Remote Pilot Licence holders who wish to add a different type of craft to their existing drone licence. This includes multirotors, fixed wing and helicopter, and you will require at least 5 hours logged flying experience on your type.
Operation Training is conducted at the end of our drone training courses in your area.
|Course Delivery||Blended (Online Theory, Classroom Closeout)|
|Course Type||Operation Training|
|Weight Category||Aeroplane - 07kg, Aeroplane - 25kg|
Our wickedcopters.edu.au website has detailed look ahead course dates, venues and options.
From 10 April, our new MoS CASA courses will run as per our wickedcopters.edu.au website
Between now and 9 April 2020, we are running courses the following venues, with dates on demand to try beat the new MoS deadline of 9 April.
- 17 Feb (Corporate)
- 24 Feb (Corporate)
- 2 Mar (Corporate)
- 9 Mar
- 23 Mar (Corporate)
- 16 Mar (Corporate)
- 6 Apr
- 24 Feb
- 02 Mar
- 09 Mar
- 16 Mar
- 30 Mar to 8 Apr
- Repl Runout Final Closeouts
- Current open book RePL courses will terminate on the 9 April 2019, allowing us to submit all successful applications to CASA prior to 10 April 2020.
- New Part 101 MOS closed book RePL courses will be conducted from the 10th April 2020 onwards.