Powered Lift RePL sub 7kg or 25kg, Online or Class
CASA Remote Pilot Licence Powered Lift / VTOL sub 7kg or sub 25kg (Drone Licence Training) - Online theory study, with instructor led closeout or 4 day classroom, and practical training.
You will fly our custom built PL drones for training so you do not need to own your drone to attend this course. Our training drones include a range of VTOL drones.
Our RePL courses are continuously updated and approved covering the following topics aligned to RPA operations in Australia:
- Basic Aviation Knowledge
- Electrical and Electronic Systems
- Human Factors
- Operation Rules and Rules of the Air
- Airspace, Charts & Aeronautical Publications
- Knowledge of Operations and Procedures
- Aircraft Operation (Practical)
- AROC and ELP (if included in course selection)
In addition, we cover the following:
- Night flying operations
- Close proximity to people
- Applicable July 2018 Advisory Circulars and October 2017 Directive
- Electronic Flight Bags
- ReOC responsibilities and operations job sheets
- Insurance Cover
- Scenario Reviews
- Photography and mapping applications
We are always open to discuss group discounts or price match to ensure you receive the most up to date training at the best price.
Wicked Copters is your leading CASA approved RPAS Drone Licence Training Organisation.
Wicked Copters are leaders in providing CASA approved Remote Piloted Multi Rotor, Aeroplane, Helicopter and soon Powered Lift Drone Licence Training up to 25kg throughout Australia.
We have had over 1350 students successfully go through our Wicked Copters training program. From beginners with no experience to advanced pilots, our course will provide the relevant training needed.
Call us now on 1300 970 042 or 0418 151 636 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Course Type||Remote Pilot Licence (RePL)|
The Wicked Copters courses are scheduled to run either during the weeks listed, or on demand for all other areas in Australia:
- iBEV 2019 - Australia Wide RePL Venues
- We come to you!
- Anywhere in Australia! (Major cities or rural towns)
- Course dates are based on demand
- Course prices are based on student numbers / group discounts
- 24 Jun
- Brisbane 2019
- 24 Jun
- 01 Jul
- 08 Jul
- 22 Jul
- 05 Aug
- 19 Aug
- 12 Aug
- 29 Jul
- 26 Aug
- 9 July
- Date changes up to 10 business days beforehand incur no costs and alternate dates may be selected
- Date changes within 10 business days of booked course will incur administrative costs and any committed venue / travel fees
- No shows on the day will be not be eligible for an alternate date or any refund.