Our Business Bundle includes everything you need to get off the ground:
• Remote Operator's Certificate (required for your business to be certified)
• Remote Pilot's Licence
• Aeronautical Radio Operator Certificate
• Ongoing support during and after your CASA application process
• Advanced operations training
Online theory study, with instructor led 3 day closeout and practical training, or 5 Day classroom.
Sub 25kg CASA RePL Multirotor Licence, with AROC and ELP, plus the ReOC documents, ReOC Assistance and all CASA fees.
We come to you!! This course is available at all major coastal centres in Queensland, and all cities and towns across Australia.
No additional costs to get your aerial business off the ground.
This drone licence enables you to fly at night and in close proximity to people in accordance with your ReOC approvals and procedures. EVLOS procedures are also included in the bundle.
We provide all drones and training material for the course.
- CASA Remote Pilot Licence (RePL sub 25kg)
- Online theory plus 2 days or 4 day in-class options
- Aligned with 10 April 2019 Part 101 MoS
- Access to regularly updated digital notes
- FREE printed text book
- Fly different drones from our training fleet
- All CASA fees included
- AROC and ELP
- Preparation of your customised ReOC application documents (ReOC Manual and Library)
- ReOC Application Forms
- Customised Risk Register
- Preparation for your ReOC desktop assessment:
- Chief Pilot Briefing
- Sample Scenario and Methodology
- Support for your final ReOC Scenario assessment
- KDR assistance and close out
- ReOC CASA Assessment Fees included
- Ongoing support
- E-VLOS procedures for the new Part 101 MoS
- Intro to Drone Photography and post processing
- Intro to Waypoints and Mapping in the field
- Night flying theory and practical certification assessment
- Optional Additional Modules: Special operations
- Optional Additional Modules: Licence variations (Type / Class / Weight)
- Optional Additional Modules: Advanced courses
- Drone discount bundles available
Our RePL Course Content is aligned with the new Part 101 MOS effective 10 April 2019:
- Basic Aviation Knowledge
- Electrical and Electronic Systems
- Basic Meteorology
- Human Performance
- Operation Rules and Air Law
- Airspace, Charts & Aeronautical Publications
- Knowledge of Operations and Procedures
- Automated flight management systems
- Aeronautical Knowledge and Operation Principles
- Radio Communications
Practical Competency Standards
- Perform pre- and post-operation actions and procedures
- Energy management
- Manage crew, payload and bystanders
- Navigation and operations
- Non-technical skills
- Automated flight management systems
- Control on ground, launch, hover and landing
- Normal operations
- Advanced manoeuvres
- Abnormal situations and emergencies
We are always open to discuss group discounts to ensure you receive the most up to date training at the best price.
Please note that the ReOC process has now changed to align with the new Part101 MoS. This means you must now provide the manufacturers serial numbers with your application. (ie: only the drones you own can be added now, not the ones you are planning to buy at a later stage).
In addition, more detailed procedures are now required for test flights and close proximity, for example.
Wicked Copters is your leading CASA approved RPAS Drone Licence Training Organisation.
Wicked Copters are leaders in providing CASA approved Remote Piloted Multi Rotor, Aeroplane, Helicopter and Powered Lift Drone Licence Training up to 25kg throughout Australia.
We have had over 1200 students successfully go through our Wicked Copters training program. From beginners with no experience to advanced pilots, our course will provide the relevant training needed.
Call us now on 1300 970 042 or 0418 151 636 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wicked Copters courses are scheduled to run during the weeks listed:
- iBEV 2019 - Australia Wide RePL Venues
- We come to you!
- Anywhere in Australia!
- Airlie Beach
- Alice Springs
- 27 May 2019
- 10 Jun 2019
- 24 Jun 2019
- 08 Jul 2019
- 22 Jul 2019
- On Demand
- 10 Jun 2019 (Corporate)