Sub 150kg Operations Training
Our sub 150kg operations training is based on the following:
1. You hold a sub25 kg RePL in the relevant category
2. You own your own sub 150kg drone, or have access to one for the assessments.
3. You have more than 5 hours logged experience on the sub 150kg drone.
4. The flight training (CASA assessment preparation) and the final CASA Assessment is conducted at our training facility west of Brisbane.
5. We assist with the completion and submission of the CASA forms.
6. All fees are included.
|Course Type||Operation Training|
The Wicked Copters courses are scheduled to run either during the weeks listed, or on demand for all other areas in Australia:
- iBEV 2019 - Australia Wide RePL Venues
- We come to you!
- Anywhere in Australia! (Major cities or rural towns)
- Course dates are based on demand
- Course prices are based on student numbers / group discounts
- 24 Jun
- Brisbane 2019
- 24 Jun
- 01 Jul
- 08 Jul
- 22 Jul
- 05 Aug
- 19 Aug
- 12 Aug
- 29 Jul
- 26 Aug
- 9 July
- Date changes up to 10 business days beforehand incur no costs and alternate dates may be selected
- Date changes within 10 business days of booked course will incur administrative costs and any committed venue / travel fees
- No shows on the day will be not be eligible for an alternate date or any refund.