CASA Approved Remote Pilot Licence Training (Drone Licence Training)
We provide Remote Pilot Licence training (Drone Training or Drone Pilot Licence) for Multi-Rotor, Aeroplane, Helicopter and soon Powered Lift Remote Pilot Licences up to 25kg, including the Aeronautical Radio Operator Certificate (AROC) and English Language Proficiency (ELP).
Our Part 101 MOS courses have been offered since mid-June 2020 (4 months ahead of other training organisations) with the following advantages:
- Experienced in providing the new streamlined RePL course (4 months ahead of the game),
- Multiple studio pods with broadcast-quality equipment for our interactive online webinars (No death by PowerPoint).
- Small class numbers and dedicated face to face closeout training with our instructors,
- Fly multiple different RPA on your course,
- RPA (drone) focussed and reduced content,
- Course Reviews and Sample Assessments,
- Accessible CASA / ASA publications for 'Closed Book ' assessments,
- Our practical training includes tethered operations and waypoint planning/missions.
You will have access to our hard copy notes for the webinars, and digital notes before, during and after your course completion, including any updates as new Regulations become effective.
There are basically two ways to obtain your RePL:
- The Initial Issue RePL options are :
- If you do hold a current RePL (issued after 10 April 2017), then you are only required to complete an Upgrade RePL course. The Upgrade Training options are :
- upgrading to increase the weight class of the same type, or
- upgrading to add a different type of RPA
The duration and content of the upgrade training is dependent on your existing qualifications and prior experience.
Our RePL drone training and advanced courses are conducted throughout Australia.
If you would like to attend a course, you can book online or use the Contact Us page to get in touch.