RPA Operators Certificate (ReOC)
Our Drone ReOC Support and Strategy Consulting services include, but are not limited to, ReOC Documentation Assistance covering the latest CASA legislation (Directives and Advisory Circulars), templates and checklists, Chief Remote Pilot Briefing, Assessment Support and all CASA assessment fees.
Please note that the ReOC process has now changed to align with the new Part101 MoS. This means you must now provide the manufacturers serial numbers with your application. (ie: only the drones you own can be added now, not the ones you are planning to buy at a later stage). Drone Registration will also be required in the future (late 2020).
In addition, more detailed procedures are now required for test flights and close proximity, for example.
Our ReOC bundle includes
- Preparation of your customised ReOC application documents (ReOC Manual and Library), including new additional procedures now required (allow 2 to 4 weeks, depending on how quickly your review and return the prepared docs to us)
- ReOC Support Service including:
ReOC Application Forms
Customised Risk Register
Preparation for your ReOC desktop assessment:
Chief Pilot Briefing
Sample Scenario and Methodology
Support for your final ReOC Scenario assessment
KDR assistance and close out
- All CASA Assessment Fees for non complex operations
- The assessment can be done in 2 weeks from date of final documents submission to issue of ReOC Certificate. This fast track option will no longer be available after February 2020.
- No CASA flight test if you are RePL trained by an approved RePL provider and you fly Ready To Fly craft (DJI, 3DR, etc) for non-complex operations.
- Desktop assessment through CASA or authorised delegate.
If need further information or options, please use the Contact Us page to get in touch or call us on 1300 970 042.